- Collection of Personal Information.Except as disclosed in this Policy, we do not collect personal information about visitors to this Site.
Web logs. We maintain standard Web logs that record data about all visitors who use this Site. These logs may contain:
i. The Internet domain from which you access this Site (e.g., aol.com, abc.org).
ii. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address. Your computer is automatically assigned a number which acts as its IP address when you surf the Internet. Your IP address is either static (always stays the same) or dynamic (changes from time to time). A static IP address may be identifiable to you, while a dynamic address is usually not identifiable.
iii. The type of browser and operating system you use.
iv. The date and time you visited the Site.
v. The pages that you saw on this Site.
vi. The address of the website you linked here from.
We use Web log information to help us design our Site, to identify popular features and to make the Site more useful for visitors. Web logs are recorded in sequential files, and we do not normally try to identify individuals from Web logs or use Web logs to gather information about individuals. However, we may use Web logs to identify any person attempting to break into or damage our Site, and we may share Web log information with law enforcement agencies if we believe that we have evidence of a violation of computer security or related laws.
- Internet Cookies. We may place Internet “cookies” on visitors’ computer hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individuals, such as their name, user name and the pages they visit on our Site. When a visitor with one of our cookies on his or her computer revisits our Site, we are able to recognize that computer and tailor our Site to be more helpful and efficient for that visitor. Also, cookies help us to provide streamlined services, and to document our transactions with visitors to this Site. You may have software on your computer that will allow you to decline or deactivate Internet cookies, but if you do so, some features of this Site may not work properly for you.
- Visitor /Customer Requests for Information. If you ask a question or make a request through this Web site, we may store your message and our response for a while. We may also use this information, and any information you give to us in response to a survey on the Site, to send you information about OCS; promotional events; notices of enhancements to our services; additional surveys; and to send you an e-mail version of our service directory.
- Choice/Opt-Out. At the point where we request information about you as a visitor, our Site provides users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications with us. If you are requesting an appointment online, purchasing gift shop items, or making a donation, we may need to contact you in order to expedite your request.
- Access, Correction, Deletion and Data Integrity.Requests to access, correct, or delete personal information may be submitted using our contact information from Section 9 of this Policy. Please note that we do not consider Web log information to be personal information. Also, we may not be able to delete or revise information about you that we have relied upon to provide services to you, or that we are legally required to maintain.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information.We do not sell or rent personal information about visitors to this Site. We do not use or disclose personal information obtained through this Site except as expressly described in this Policy.
Uses. We use information obtained from weblogs, cookies and visitor requests for the purposes described in Section 3 of this Policy. We also use personal information obtained from this Site to respond to requests, improve our services, demonstrate the quality of our services to our auditors and government agencies that have oversight of OCS, and for the additional purposes described in subsection “b” below.
b. Disclosures. OCS may disclose personal information to any person performing audit, legal, operational, or other services for OCS. Whenever possible, OCS will require any recipient of personal information for these purposes to agree in writing to use the information only for the purpose for which it was disclosed and to destroy or return it when no longer needed for that purpose.
We may disclose personal information when required to do so by a subpoena, court order, or search warrant. Except when deemed by OCS to be infeasible, OCS will notify the individual of a subpoena, court order or search warrant for the individual’s information, by e-mail using the e-mail address (if any) that the individual provided to OCS.
Outpatient Call Solutions may disclose personal information as it deems appropriate to protect the safety of an individual or for an investigation related to public safety or to report an activity that appears to be in violation of law.
Outpatient Call Solutions may disclose personal information to protect the security and reliability of this Web site and of the company, and to take precautions against liability.
OCS may disclose personal information to any successor in interest (any company or organization that purchases or otherwise takes over OCS’s assets).
- Public Forums.From time to time this Site may contain message boards and/or news groups (“Forums”). Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes publicly available. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas. OCS does not maintain or routinely monitor information posted on any message board or news group on our Site; however, it reserves the right to remove any postings that it deems inappropriate.
- Outpatient Call Solutions (OCS) protects the personal information it has collected from this Site by using industry-standard security precautions against loss and unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of that information. OCS complies with the security safeguards detailed in its computer security policies and procedures, and routinely monitors that compliance. When credit card information and other financial information is transmitted over the Internet we use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to protect that information.
- Children. Outpatient Call Solutions (or OCS) does not intend to collect personal information from children under age 18. The website’s services are directed at adults, and therefore this site is intended for use by adults only. No information should be submitted to or posted on this website by users under 18.
495 E. Rincon St. Suite 215
Corona CA 92879